Join our school to make a difference and transform lives!
Chapelford Village Primary School is a ‘Good’ school. Our community benefits from wonderful children and families and a hardworking and committed staff.
We have opportunities for both teaching and non-teaching roles and are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team.
We pride ourselves on supporting colleagues in their career and offer comprehensive support, guidance and specialist training at all levels Our mission is that everyone in our school will "Learn, Achieve and Respect". These core aims and values underpin all that we do and achieve an aspirational and positive school experience daily for children and staff.
We can offer
- Competitive salaries, great benefits and a supportive work environment that's designed to help staff thrive
- An ambitious and caring school community that will invest and nurture the successful candidate
- Happy, caring children who are enthusiastic and motivated to learn
- Excellent facilities and conditions for learning that are vibrant well-organised and stimulating learning environment.
- High quality resources that support the delivery of the whole curriculum and to enrich learning and engage pupils
- A caring school ethos where effective relationships are valued
Whether you're just starting out in your career or looking to take the next step, we are looking for candidates who are passionate, dedicated and eager to learn.
If you are passionate about education and want to make a difference in the lives of our children, we want to hear from you! Take a look at our current opportunities, both with us at Chapelford Village Primary School and across our partner schools within Omega Multi-Academy Trust by clicking on the vacancies button here. Vacancies
Apply today and take the first step towards joining our team. Together, we can help build a brighter future for all.
If you have any queries regarding our vacancies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org